I had the idea of Mommy’s Organics when my husband and I thought of having children. Our assumption was that once we made that decision it wouldn’t take that much longer to get pregnant. As you can imagine, after we started trying I wanted to make sure that I would have all the tools available to raise my child on organic products. However, I didn’t know that it would take another three and a half years to have a child.
Going through the highs and lows of trying to become pregnant made me realize how much I wanted a child, and how much I wanted to give her the most healthy organic start possible.
Just as I was almost about to give up hope, I found out I was pregnant. During my pregnancy I searched everywhere for all things organic and affordable. It was always a challenge, but the experience provided me with great resources. Our baby was 6 weeks early, fully developed, healthy and well worth the wait.
Mommy’s Organics is a lifestyle blog where I talk about organic baby & beauty products, share recipes, fashion, raising our “Little Pumpkin Doodle,” and much more. Sit down, grab a cup of tea and enjoy!
A little bit more About Me:
- My favorite TV shows at the moment are Psych & Grimm.
- I hate having my picture taken.
- My favorite color is sage green.
- If you looked into my closet you would notice I have a lot of A-line skirts and dresses.
- My first language was French.
- I love tea!
- At a concert I once had someone stop and ask me if I was famous. I responded by saying, “if I was famous don’t you think I’d have better seats?”
- I don’t like talking on the phone, I would much rather spend time with family and friends in person.
- I always have sunglasses on. I was told to wear them rain or shine by a police officer… long funny story.
- If I was on a desert island and could only bring 3 items they would be a picture of my family, lip balm and sunglasses.
- I first met my husband at an Irish Pub, but I told my mom I met him at church.
- I once tripped and fell in front of 100 people and someone yelled, “you’re safe!”
- I have a fear of bridges.
- I love being a mom, but didn’t enjoy being pregnant, maybe because I had morning sickness the entire pregnancy.
- I love movies that make me laugh-there’s a scene from the movie “Wild Hogs” that makes me laugh every time.
So happy you stopped by:)